Windows Errors Overview
Primarily, for all cases of Windows errors remember the following: the most precious thing is the data stored on your computer. Some Windows errors may result in data loss (or they may go side by side), that is why you should take care of important data first of all.
On our website you can find tips on preventing Windows errors. As our website grows, more information on Windows errors will be added. Additionally, in the near future we will dedicate a special section to more peculiar or rare Windows errors and offer solutions that worked in particular cases.
Here we will describe some of the most common Windows errors, explain their causes and offer practical solutions that have helped other users.
If you are not a computer expert use the following first-aid solution:
- Free Download the Fix for Windows Errors
- This is my favorite tool because it has never failed me so far and fixed 100% of errors I had, including Windows Errors.
- It automatically repairs a wide range of computer problems causing errors, such as Windows Errors and blue screen errors, freezes, .dll and .sys file errors, registry problems, malware and other troubles.
- And, which is critically important at the moment for me, with this tool, I don't even have to upgrade my computer!
- Install the program and launch it.
- Let the program scan your computer and repair the errors.
- Registry Errors
- STOP 0x0000007E Error
- 0xc0000005 Access Violation
- STOP 0x0000000A Error
- STOP 0x000000d1 Error
- STOP 0x0000001E Error
- STOP 0x0000007f Error
- 0x0000005 Error
Funny Windows Errors
Did you know that Windows errors can be a source of fun? Click here! Funny Windows Errors.