Our yearly 0xc0000005 Scholarship is back again to inspire students to use their creativity. This year we give away a scholarship fund of $1,000 to the applicant with the best essay about computers. Become the next winner!
Using computer in daily life means constant learning. On the other hand, computer is something one cannot imagine learning without. But computer issues occur so basic troubleshooting literacy going beyond common user skills may be necessary. 0xc0000005.com offers a wide range of tips to people facing computer issues, starting from easy tips for 0xc0000005 error for non-savy users to complicated troubleshooting techniques or in-depth methods for advanced users.
In this year's competition we are offering you to look back into the past, take a glance into the future or contemplate on present state of things and express their thoughts in a 800+ word essay:
- Describe the biggest computer issue you had and how you resolved it.
- How you picture yourself a computer of the future
- In a way, a computer \ smartphone has become our natural extension. To what extent would your relay your life's routine on a computer and why?
Please, be authentic and describe your personal experience and express your own thoughts.
We welcome students from anywhere in the world. Also, we are not limiting our applicants to major in computer science or other IT disciplines. Please ensure the following:
- You are currently enrolled in an educational institution.
- You aren't the previous year's winner.
- You submit only 1 application per year.
- We accept essays in English. If English is not your first language please make note of this in your submission.
How to Submit Applications:
Please, send all of the below to email@example.com before November 5, 2021. Make sure your submission has subject title “0xc0000005 Scholarship”. The winner is announced on January 22.
- Your basic personal information (name, gender, address, school & contact number, short biography).
- Your essay in PDF format.
- The proof on enrollment in your educational institution.
We encourage students of any area of study to participate. Our motto is "Computers for users!" We assess written works based on creativity, originality, quality and argumentation. We strongly believe that creative or Sci-Fi-like ideas of today shape the future!
By sending us your essay, you are granting permission to publish it on our website. However, your personal information is safe with us – we will never share it, sell it, or rent it to anybody without your specific permission. All personal information we collect from applicants will be used only for the purpose of contacting and awarding the winner. No personal information will be distributed, sold, or provided to third parties.